Why Make these Rewards Offers?
- Our loyal and new Subscribers are much appreciated. it's great to see the excitement from people at our tastings when we show them these wines for the first time. It is still possible to innovate in wine style.
- Introduce the New Releases. Not everyone has been able to attend events and tastings this year to try them.
- Raise funds to put towards at least two exciting new wines in the pipeline for 2019.
- Because these wines are boutique volume not much money is required for each one, but if subscribers get involved there is no limit to how many more of these can be done.
Rewards Scheme Towards Two New Styles
- One is a reinvention of something lost, and the other a logical progression on a current project.
- A rewards scheme is being introduced to assist in these new winemaking projects. But until the scheme is fully implemented, the rewards are being paid out IN ADVANCE through this offer and others like it.
- As winemakers we are necessarily patient, but we don't want our customers to be waiting.
- All purchases since May 1st 2018 are attracting points for potentially a second round of rewards towards these two new wines. The value is a $10 voucher per $500 spent, kicking in once enough is raised.
- If you share the coupon code with someone else and they use it then you both get a $10 voucher. Just leave a note for us at the checkout, or otherwise let us know.
- The ballpark figure is about 10k per new wine to make it happen, made up from 45% of the total order values through the store from these promotions. These amounts will be allocated to the direct cost of producing the wine.
- The link and coupon code can be used multiple times so it is a great opportunity to introduce these wines to friends and acquaintances and at the same time help meet the targets.
- Release of these new styles would be expected in the second half of 2019.